Advertise on OcuSource
Take advantage of OcuSource's focus on the baby boomers and the senior markets. Through sponsorship, banner ads, or our customized programs, you can effectively reach visitors to our site.
Our audience consists primarily of consumers with vision impairment and their caregivers. Agencies, organizations, resellers and doctors active or in vision impairment issues and products are also targeted by our marketing efforts. Visitors are interested in obtaining information on vision disorders, searching for adaptive products to meet their needs, and finding local resources. Targeted viewers to each of the sites are as follows:
- OcuSource.com - Consumers, seniors, baby boomers, low vision or blind
- OcuTrade.com - Consumers, agencies, resellers, doctors looking to buy or sell products via auction, or search out new products via "PAT" the product analyzer which is easily accessible on all the sites.
- OcuTrack.com - Consumers with vision impairment (caused by disorders such as macular degeneration), their caregivers and eye care professionals
- OcuBid.com - Employees of agencies and organizations in the vision impairment industry
OcuSource.com consists of five interconnected portal pages: Shop Ocusource, Online Auctions, Vision Resources, Community, and Ocusource Professional. You may advertise on any combination or all of the pages for each section.
Each section has 6 positions to select from as shown in the screen-shot below. If more than one advertiser posts an advertisement in the same position, ads will rotate providing equal visibility for all ads in that position.
The right-nav of each section is laid out as follows:
- Feature Ad - First Position (140 x 140 approx)
- Feature Ad - Second Position (140 x 140 approx)
- Standard Ad - First Position (140 x 80 approx)
- Standard Ad - Second Position (140 x 80 approx)
- Standard Ad - Third Position (140 x 80 approx)
- Standard Ad - Fourth Position (140 x 80 approx)
Coming Soon to OcuSource
Policy currently being revised.
Get More Information
Request a Media Kit
PLEASE NOTE: OcuSource.com LLC is a privately held company. Although the site represents many manufacturer's products in its content, we are not owned, moderated, or influenced by any manufacturers.