Bidding on and buying items online can be a rewarding experience. As an online consumer you will wish to conduct yourself as you would in making a purchase anywhere. Here is some information which will help you through the process.
Know The Items You Are Bidding For
Items listed on this site are most often posted by individuals, and sometimes small companies. While we try and regulate our site and remove objectionable material or listings, we cannot be responsible for regulating or verifying every item for sale. You need to be aware of the potential for misleading statements or fraud of a listed item, or the possibility of purchasing an illegal product.
You can minimize your risk by e-mailing the seller with specific questions related to the item and checking out the seller's feedback report compiled by other individuals who have purchased from this person/company.
Bidding on Items
You should register before you start bidding on items. The bidding process that can be broken down into steps:
- Click on the item you are interested in from within a category or in the featured auction list.
- Scroll past the item description to the Bidding section.
- Enter your User ID, Password, Quantity and Your Bid.
- Click the Review Bid button and if everything is OK then submit your bid.
You can check your Personal Page which allows you to do the following:
- View and edit your personal info.
- View your selling history (if you are also a seller).
- View your buying history.
- See your user feedback.
- Use the Future Watch feature.
- Relist your expired auctions.
- Edit your current Auction Items.