(If you would like to sell on this site register as a seller.)
Selling an item (or items) online in an auction format can be very effective. We encourage you to post as many items as you like and watch as your product is sold to the highest bidder. Here is some information which will help get you started.
What You Should Know
Before placing your items for sale, you must first register. Just follow the registered user link below. Payment for our fees is by credit card. By becoming a registered user you will have the ability to sell items on this site. Our fees are described on our Fee Schedule page. Then read and comply with the "Rules for Selling" on OcuSource.
In order to sell your items in this auction you must be a registered user. After you have registered just follow these simple steps.
- Click on the category of your choice.
- Click on the link that says: Post Here!.
- Fill out Post Auction form completely and click the Add Item button to finish.
Our fees are described on our Fee Schedule page.
You can check your Personal Page which allows you to do the following:
- View and edit your personal info.
- View your selling history.
- View your buying history.
- See your user feedback.
- Relist your expired auctions.
- Edit your current Auction Items.